Parasailing on Lake George is by far the most thrilling way to see the breathtaking Alpine Mountains. Two Lake George parasailing organizations ride giddy flyers thousands of metres above the royal-blue water, letting them to soar above the clouds without flapping a wing. Fly alone with the lovely wind with the sun at your back, or bring your best buddies and relish the breeze in pairs or groups. There’s no need to be concerned about the ride because Lake George parasailing companies priorities safety. Start flying with a parasail trip if you’re searching for escapade in the Lake George Area!
Table of Contents
Many people visit the Pine barrens to enjoy the spectacular scenery. Flying down the slopes on a rope ladder, parasailing high just above water, or observing the terrain from a chairlift in the Lake George Area can give you a whole fresh outlook on the Adirondacks.
If you’ve ever seen the Lake George Area from the surface, you realise it’s a stunning area. The views of the majestic mountains and clear waters are breathtaking. They’re far more stunning from above.
There are numerous options for flying above Lake George.
- If you have the boldness, zip line beneath French Mountain superhero style and see the Pine barrens from a wider viewpoint.
- Take a leisurely helicopter ride for two and see the lagoon and surrounding area from above.
- Feel the warmth on the skin as you para-sail steeply above the water, safely harnessed.
- At the 1.5-mile elevated aerial journey Adirondack Ultimate Adventure Course, kids and parents equally can ascend and scoot through the trees.
- Attend the Adirondack Blimp Festival, an annual meeting of hot air balloons, and enjoy as plenty of of balloons take to the sky in the morning sunlight.
- On a Gore Mountain gondola ride, you can see the beautiful scenery from just above the trees.
For over 20 years, Parasail Nation has provided parasail trips in Lake George, New York.
Internationally operated by the trainer for emergency and safety protocols for parasailing!
WSIA (Water Sports Industry Association) and PAPO (Parasailing Adventures) are both members of Parasailing Adventures (Professional Association of Parasail Operators).
- All ages will find it safe and enjoyable.
- The most accomplished company in the area.
- Operated by the world’s leading trainer in parasailing security and regulatory procedures.
It costs $99.00 each person to para-sail here, but they do have daily deals available both online and in person! Call or like their Facebook page to get exclusive offers and voucher codes!
- Please remember that parasailing is a weather-dependent activity.
- Only if the weather hinders you from parasailing, no reimbursement will be approved for they will book a seat on the watercraft for you and your group.
- Personal items and devices are not allowed on the boats, despite the fact that this is a water sport.
Parasailing Adventures is a fun activity for ages 6 and up that takes you 300 feet above Lake George on a 2-3 mile commute in the wind!